Our patented antennas are optimized for excitation of partially longitudinal waves (such as plasmons, etc.) in combination with patent-pending novel impedance matching techniques, Plasmons to do “impossible” things!
- New Publication in Nature – Scientific Reports!
- Saltenna President, Mark Barry, speaks on the advantage plasmonic beacons could have had in the OceanGate tragedy
- Saltenna Recognized at ’22 Trident Spectre
- Investor Announcement: “VIPC’s Virginia Venture Partners Invests in Saltenna to Further Develop Secure Communications and Imagery Technology!”
- Where you cannot transmit, scan, or communicate, we can help